Petzl Adjama

Price MSRP: $85.95
Current Retail: $59.96-$189.95
Historic Range: $36.93-$189.95
Reviewers Paid: $59.00-$80.00

I've climbed in this harness for five years. Top, lead, triad, though I'm a cleaner, and it has never disappointed me.

It is extremely comfortable. I am 5'9" and about 200 pounds and has never pinch or pulled in an uncomfortable manner.

The harness has held up extremely well. I am not as easy on my gear as I should be, as it holds my life in its hands.

I would and will most definitely purchase again.

Great harness, I would not upgrade if you paid me. Low profile rear and front gear loop stay out of the way with my pack on.

I climb in the AZ heat, this one give me the ventilation I need. I am 120 lbs and 4’11 male. The small fits wonderful. The adjustable leg loops and waist make it a “no hassle” to get in and out of, when I go back Northeast and have to put on more layers for warmth.

All and all this is the bang for you buck.

Price Paid: $59 tax not given

Great harness. It is really comfortable, and I really like the quick tighten feature, rather than having to always double back. I wish it had two more loops for trad but having two of the different types of loops is nice. Mine has taken a couple falls and still feels good. Great harness!

Light, pretty comfortable, good for trad and sport (I’m 165 pound male). I like the gear loops: combination of smaller rigid plastic and floppy but huge loops for the back two. It would have been more comfortable for me if I could have combined the waist belt off a small and the leg loops off a medium. The stitching is very clever - minimizes material but supportive. I like the auto double back buckles.

Design of the back is much improved over the earlier version but still dumb. I don't understand their stubbornness over leaving out a haul loop. The strap to hold up the leg loops sometimes comes unhooked - but not during climbing (more when I take it off / fidget / wear a pack).

I tied a small double loop of cord through the funky fabric cutouts at the back and it works great to clip my chalk bag with a biner.

Overall, I’d recommend the Petzl Adjama.

Price Paid: ~$70

How to Get Outside and Recreate Responsibly this Winter

Hoka TenNine Hike GTX Review

Jetboil MiniMo Cooking System Review

Does anyone have plans to build something like this