Q&A

Have a question about camp stoves? Get answers in the gear selection forum.

Anything I can do at home with two burners, I can…

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (I received a sample of this product from the brand or its representatives for the purpose of this review.)

Summary

Anything I can do at home with two burners, I can do on the road. Can't go wrong with this stove.

Pros

• Sturdy, even when up on its legs (pans don't move)
  • Highly adjustable flame
  • Quality igniters
  • Large size, works with my big pans

Cons

• Arrived with broken part (but quickly replaced by company)
  • At 10# it's too heavy for backpacking (obviously but should mention in case that's what you're looking for... Primus has smaller stoves too)

This is a great stove; nothing flimsy about its construction! It's easy to clean and easy to use. Great features that make it easy to make really great food while camping.

Disclosure: The reviewer received a sample of this product from the brand or its representatives for the purpose of this review.

Kelly, can you tell us more about this stove and your direct experience with it? How long have you used it? What do you cook on yours? Fuel efficiency? Thanks!

1 year ago