Ran introduces Polartec Alpha in its Strata range. Polartec Alpha fabric takes insulation far beyond all previous boundaries. Allowing a free exchange of air and moving moisture away from the body, to keep you warm and dry. Polartec Alpha isn’t merely protection from the cold, it’s insulation from limitations.
Overheating is underperforming. So unlike traditional synthetic fill or down, Polartec Alpha allows a free exchange of air to keep you warm, comfortable and focused. Developed for U.S. Special Operations and now available for outdoor enthusiasts, it takes performance fabric - and you - to a totally new place.
The Strata Hoodie is a lightweight Primaloft insulated hoodie with Pertex Quantum fabrics for versatile lightweight warmth and protection, ideal for alpine belays.
- Pertex Quantum inner and outer
- Primaloft One insulation (60g/m² (2oz))
- Over or under helmet hood, Lycra bound
- YKK front zip, internal insulated baffle, chin guard
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets
- Elasticated cuffs, hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
Current Retail: $208.25
Historic Range: $85.73-$244.95
13 oz / 370 g
While the women's version hasn't been reviewed yet, there is 1 review for other versions of the Strata Hoodie. Read all reviews »