REI Mini Multitowel

The Mini Multitowel has been discontinued. If you're looking for something new, check out the best towels for 2021.

photo: REI Mini Multitowel towel

Price Reviewers Paid: $7.95

The mini towel is perfect for backpacking. After a heavy rain it's great to wipe water off your tent. The towel holds a lot of water and rings out almost dry. It comes in a small lightweight pouch with a caribiner to attach to your pack. Can be use to clean or dry your body or cook gear. I won't go hiking without it. Just love it!

Pros

• Multiple uses
  • Very absorbent
  • Packs into its owe pouch
  • Comes in four colors: blue, green, red, purple
  • Dries in a flash

Cons

• Make in Korea for REI
  • A little small to be used as a shower towel

I used this towel on a thru hike of the Appalachian Trail. I used it as a sweatband and a towel for bathing. It was a lifesaver when it came to absorbing and wiping water off of my tent after a night of rain. The towel dries out fast after you ring it out.

The nylon and net pouch is perfect for storage as it is small and compact. The towel weighs almost nothing. The cost of $7.95 was well worth the added value to keep my gear clean and dry. I carried a small pack of tissues, but you could even use this towel to blow your nose or other things.

It's made of a durable material and looks new even after all the abuse I put it through. This towel has so many uses and it's my favorite piece of gear.

Capt. America

Welcome to Trailspace, John. Thanks for sharing your first review with us. Any chance you could share a picture of your towel in your review to show how well it's held up?

Rab Gore-Tex Infinity Down Jacket Review