REI Quarter Dome T2 Plus

rated 5.0 of 5 stars

The Quarter Dome T2 Plus has been discontinued. If you're looking for something new, check out the best three-season tents for 2021.

photo: REI Quarter Dome T2 Plus three-season tent

Price Historic Range: $219.93-$249.73

We have put this tent through most everything the Idaho wilderness can throw at it in spring, summer, and fall. It has held up well and still looks like new. If we lost it we would buy the exact same one again.

Pros

• Ventilation
  • Starry nights!
  • Holds up to wind and rain
  • Oh so light!

Cons

• Nothing that we have found
  • Perfect tent!

This is an extremely well made tent. My parents bought us one as a wedding present. (I know right? They are the best!)

We have spent many nights in the tent since on backpacking trips in all three seasons of weather. It has held up well to downpours of rain and heavy wind. It is so great in the hot summer months to leave the rain fly off and have a full view of the stars and plenty of ventilation.

Plus, my husband has never complained about carrying it. He says he does not notice a difference in weight from his one-man. If you are planning on sleeping two, go for the 2+. With vestibule room for packs you will find it comfortable in most any backpacking weather. :-)

Source: received it as a personal gift

Tents are great wedding presents! In addition to some basic household stuff, my husband and I registered for and got a 4-season tent from LL Bean when we got married. What a great gift for you guys.

g00se

Lacey, welcome to TS! Nice first review!

FORLOH Deep Space Half Zip Long Sleeve Top Review