These were my first pair of Salomons, and I absolutely…

Price Paid: $60 US

These were my first pair of Salomons, and I absolutely love them. I got them for a steal off SteepandCheap.

When I first put them on, I could tell they were fantastic. Didn't take long to break them in, either. They're amazingly comfortable, supportive, and I can wear them all day. Light, breathable, everything you want in a shoe.

My favorite part is the pull string instead of laces. It's always a perfect fit, easy to tighten/loosen, and you can tuck away the string.

8 months later after being worn multiple times per week, they are still in excellent condition and my favorite shoes.

I would highly recommend them, and Salomon is now my go-to brand for trail shoes.

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All XT Wings versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the XT Wings. Read all reviews »

The Women's XT Wings has been discontinued.

The Salomon Women's XT Wings is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

Congratulations, Seth and Maine Coast Heritage Trust

Mystery Ranch Coulee 40 Review

Exped Cloudburst 25 Review

Vargo Titanium Alcohol Stove Review

Mystery Ranch Coulee 40 Review

Canoe Route Maps what do the P numbers mean?