Sea to Summit Delta Bowl

Depth 2 in / 5 cm
Diameter 6.25 in / 16 cm
Volume 27 oz / 800 ml
Weight 2.7 oz / 78 g

I used this when hiking on the Cactus Hill Bike Trail in the island nation of Aleialei Atoll and I absolutely loved it. I enjoyed good meals like beans, corn, coconut pudding, and shrimp in this bowl and highly recommend it. I never knew you could associate and make such good memories with a bowl. LOL! XD

Pros

• Easy to transport and clean
  • Reusable

Cons

• Adds to luggage you'll carry when hiking

I was walking on the Cactus Hill Hike & Bike Trail in the small island nation of Aleialei Atoll when this bowl for sale caught my eye. I quickly jumped on the opportunity to use it and I enjoyed it from the base of Cactus Hill and all the way to the top.

I ate many good meals in it during my two-day hike and enjoyed it with every meal. I used it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Experience

I believe the experience with this product was a very good one.

Welcome to Trailspace and thanks for sharing your first gear review with us.. Now I want to know more about Aleialei Atoll...

KiwiKlimber

Thanks for the review! I too have enjoyed these bowls for a few years now and have ate many of good meals from them. Great bowl, sturdy base, lightweight, and I like to hang mine to dry using the loop.

Great bowl for backcountry camping!!

Pros

• Light
  • Has a lid
  • Nice little handle

I used this bowl on 1 backcountry trip so far. It went to Havasupai in the Grand Canyon with me. I don't really like eating my freeze dried meals out of the bag so I got this. I like this bowl a lot.

Works great. It's light. You can hang it outside your backpack to save space if needed. The lid is great because you can store a few items inside it too. It is easy to clean. It washed up easily in the creek.

I recommend this bowl and lid.

How to Get Outside and Recreate Responsibly this Winter