Love how compact and lightweight this hammock is.

Summary

Love how compact and lightweight this hammock is. It comes with tree straps and at an amazing price of $38.

Pros

• Tree-friendly straps
  • Easy setup
  • Compact

Cons

• Not a double hammock

I picked this up based off the Gearjunkie review.

Setup: Was as advertised. This hammock comes with tree straps, all for $38. The tree straps made setup swift and simple. It took only a few minutes.

Quality: The fabric of the hammock was strong, they claim up to 350lbs. The straps are made of polyester, which is great. I heard nylon straps will stretch.

Size: This is a single hammock, so it's not as wide as double. But I'm 5'10'' and it was just right. It even packs down a little larger than my hand.

I love the attached stuff sack too! It makes it easy to store my phone and headlamp for the night.

The customer service was also fantastic. They followed up after I ordered. Checked to make sure I received the hammock. Sent me instructions on how to register the 5-year warranty. AND sent me a free ebook!

Welcome to Trailspace, Jennifer! Thanks for sharing a review of your hammock.