Sierra Designs Nitro Quilt 800 / 20 Degree

photo: Sierra Designs Nitro Quilt 800 / 20 Degree top quilt

"The Nitro Quilt is our take on what a quilt should be for maximum comfort and versatility, essentially a V-shaped comforter with a fully insulated footbox" says Sierra Designs.

The Nitro Quilt features a semi-oversized design, is filled with 800 Fill Power PFC-Free DriDown, and is available in a 20-degree and a 35-degree option. Its insulated hand pockets let you wrap the quilt around you to seal off drafts and hold in your warmth, whether you're a side or stomach sleeper. An integrated hideaway hood can be used like a traditional mummy bag when temps drop for more versatility.

The Nitro Quilt fits users up to 6' 3".

Price Current Retail: $249.95-$279.95
Historic Range: $249.95-$339.95
Reviewers Paid: $289.00
Temp Rating 21°F / -6°C (EN Limit), 32°F / 0°C (EN Comfort)
Weight 1 lb 9 oz / 708 g
Fill Weight 14.8 oz / 420 g
Length 75 in / 191 cm
Circumference 56 in / 142 cm (shoulder and hip), 40 in / 102 cm (footbox)
Fits Up To 6' 3" / 190.5 cm

I bought one based on reviews. I had some issues but the company stepped up and fixed the issue. I am very happy with the new one.

Pros

• It has a good design.
  • It is also very light.

Cons

• Customer service was slow, but I think it is related to the pandemic. I got the feeling that they really wanted to work to fix the issue.

I bought one based on the reviews. I really like the design.

I had a minor issue on delivery. I contacted the company and their response was slow but they took care of me. They gave me a return number and offered to replace it. The new one is perfect.

Experience