Amazing raw pumpkin seed snack! There isn't all that…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

Amazing raw pumpkin seed snack!

Pros

• Delicious

Cons

• Bag isn't resealable

There isn't all that much to say about these — they're delicious!

I received a bag of these a few weeks ago in a care package from my brother. The jalapeno salsa is by far the best pumpkin seed flavor I have ever tried. I really need to learn how to make these at home. And until I get that spice mix exactly right, I'm going to be making someone over at Skout very happy.

TASTE: These weren't nearly as spicy as I imagined from the name (in fact, not at all!). They tasted somewhat like salsa, but mostly just tomato, garlic, and salt came forward in terms of flavoring.

PACKAGING: I do wish these came in a re-sealable pouch. The package size was perfect for a 1-2 day hike, but since they couldn't be re-sealed, I went through the first batch in one sitting on the couch. The next batch went into a Ziploc instead.

BEST USE: I would eat these any day for any reason, but I usually find myself packing them as a trail lunch for hiking and also as a snack when kayaking.