Slumberjack Sightline 1

Good tent for backpacking trips. Stores relatively…

Summary

Good tent for backpacking trips. Stores relatively small and lightweight.

Pros

• Easy to set up and take down
  • Easy to carry in a pack

Cons

• The storage bag is cheap and rips easily

I used this tent for a backpacking trip in the Tetons. The tent worked well and kept me dry the entire time. Even through a large thunderstorm, the tent withstood hail and rain along with heavy winds with no issue at all.

The tent had plenty of room for me and my 70L pack. The tent is easy to pitch and easy to pack up.

The only downside was the bag ripped after our trip. However the company sent me a new bag within a few days.

I have used this tent on numerous one- or two-day camping trips and have had no issues at all. All in all this is a great tent for someone who likes to backpack but isn't looking to break the bank.

Welcome to Trailspace, Connor! Thanks for the review. I hope you'll keep us posted on how your tent continues to work out for you.

The Slumberjack Sightline 1 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 4, 2016 at SunnySports.

Keen Targhee Vent Mid Review