|New River Pot||Pot Lid||Amicus Stove|
Current Retail: $54.95
Historic Range: $52.47-$54.95
|Weight||118 g / 4.16 oz||23 g / 0.82 oz||2.9 oz / 81 g|
|Dimensions||120 x 98 mm||118 x 17 mm||in use 7.6 x 10 x 8.6 cm/stowed 4.3 x 4 x 7.5 cm|
1000 ml / 33.8 oz (New River Pot)
|Material||Hard Anodized Aluminum||Lid / Resin + Holder / Silicon||-|
2800 kcal/h 3260w 11000 BTU (Amicus Stove)
Burns approx 1.5 hours with 8 oz / 250 g canister (Amicus Stove)
The Soto New River pot and Amicus stove are a great canister stove/pot combo, which I received as a prize for the Trailspace Top 25 reviewers of 2019. Nice sized support arms, great pot stability and light weight make this one a winner.
- Awesome custom design
- Wide pot supports
- No volume markers
- Output: 2800 kcal/h 3260w 10210 BTU
- Duration: Burns approx.1.5 hours with 8 oz (250g) canister
- Weight: 2.9 oz (81g)
- Dimensions: In use 3.0 x 4.0 x 3.4 in (7.6 x 10.0 x 8.6 cm)
- When stowed 1.7 x 1.6 x 3.0 in (4.3 x 4.0 x 7.5 cm) (W 4.3 x D 4.0 x H 7.5 cm)
New River Pot Specifications:
- Dimensions: Diameter 120 x depth 98 mm
- Capacity: 1000 ml/33.8 oz.
- Weight: 118 g / 4.16 oz.
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum
Screw on the Amicus stove to any gas canister. Extend the pot support arms. Turn on the gas slowly. Press the ignitor button. That's all it takes!
The 1000ml size is great for one person.
I have owned and used all types of stove from canister to liquid fuel to wood burning to alcohol stoves.
Source: received it as a sample, freebie, or prize (Trailspace Top 10 Reviewers of 2019 prize)