Stage Stunt goggles are as good or better than any…

Summary

Stage Stunt goggles are as good or better than any goggle I've owned, which are many! Exceptionally clean lines and great fit, with or without a helmet.

Pros

• Easy lens change
  • High quality lens with lots of choices
  • Highly customizable, frames, straps, lenses
  • Inexpensive

Cons

• Goggle bag is white, I'll see what a mess I am!

STG2022W-2_grande.jpg
Stage makes some great goggles. Excellent design, super lens quality and tons of options. Fit and comfort better than most. You will be pleased with the Stunt goggles.

I used the "Detector" lens on a very flat light, snowy day and the terrain popped, very good definition. Lens change out was simple with the frameless design. I'm always more interested in function, not fashion. Stage's Stunt goggles have both. They work and with the seemingly endless combinations of strap, lens, and frame choices, I might end up being a fashion guy after all.

Having only used these goggles a handful of times I can't speak to the durability. Comparing the design and materials to any of the other goggles I've had in the past, I have not doubts the Stage goggles will stand up to a high level of use and abuse. Stage's warranty looks standard. I'm sure I'll never have to worry about it though.

In summary. Great goggles, lots of options excellent price. Can't go wrong with the Stunt goggles.

G00SE

Welcome to Trailspace, Scott! I'm curious why these are so much cheaper than other brands. Can you comment on how they compare to other goggles?

Scott Shatalow

Just as good or better than any other goggles I've owned. Stage has/had a promo deal on the Stunt goggles, so the $20 price is a steal. The regular price of around $80 for most lens/strap/frame color combo is cheap too. They don't go through the retailers like other goggles. stageideas is the site.