Stanley Adventure Full Kitchen Base Camp Cook Set
Cookware that will survive the base camp and provide a group or individual cooking experience.
- It has all you need for 4 people and enough cooking options for even larger groups.
- Stacking system makes easy transport
- Stainless steel construction will stand up to harsh conditions.
- Heavy for hiking or outback trips
- The plates are a bit small
Used this system on the last two trips to MN camping and it worked out wonderful. It is large enough for 4 or more but compact for easy packing.
Easy to clean, easy to haul, and will stand the abuse and of camping in the great outdoors.
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $65
Where to Buy
You May Like
Current Retail: $62.99-$90.00
Historic Range: $39.93-$90.00
Reviewers Paid: $65.00
11.06L x 6.1W x 10.9H in
18/8 stainless steel, BPA-free
|21-piece set includes||
 18/8 stainless steel pot (3.7 qt / 3.5 L) /  Vented lid /  3-ply frying pan holds 32 oz / .94 L /  Cutting board /  Spatula with extending handle /  Serving spoon with extending handle /  Plates (6 in / 15.2 cm diameter) /  Bowls (22 oz / .65 L) /  Sporks /  Dish drying rack /  Trivet /  Locking bungee