The North Face Bombay Jacket
Very lightweight packable jacket that is good as a…
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $59
Very lightweight packable jacket that is good as a middle layer or light jacket. Light machine wash and able to dry on low temperature.
- Lightweight polyester shell and lining with two exterior zipper pockets
- Also had an opening through one pocket for earbuds
- Can easily be stuffed into a small ditty bag
- Extremely lightweight with hardly any insulation
- No interior pockets
- Poorly assembled jacket with only single stitching, even on main zipper
For a North Face product it’s lacking quality in the assembly of the jacket with single stitching. Has hardly any insulation and is more of a sweater or middle layer. Missing an interior pocket and needs a bottom drawstring or elastic to keep it tight to your body.
Its MSRP is $99 and I bought it through North Face for $59.
Been buying North Face and Patagonia since 1980 for Boy Scouts and hiking the High Peaks of Lake Placid in the Adirondacks.