The North Face Electra

photo: The North Face Electra daypack (under 35l)

Price MSRP: $55.00
Current Retail: $37.99-$55.00
Historic Range: $24.97-$55.00
Weight 1 lb 13 oz / 900 g
Capacity 730 cu in / 12 L
Fabric 600D Polyester, 1200D Polyester

I was looking for a small backpack as I am a petite person, so I went on line as I couldn't find anything in any of the stores I went to. I saw this one on line and it looked like it was just what I was looking for.

Unfortunately no one would ship it to me because I am from Canada. So I was at one of the sports shop here and I was telling the salesperson about this backpack. He went on line to one of their distributors and was able to order it for me.

I just got back from a trip to New York with it and I absolutely love it. It is so comfortable I didn't even know I was carrying this around with me all day.

The only thing I don't like is that there is nowhere to put a water bottle on it. I hope they will design a new one someday and have a space for water.

Besides that I highly recomend it for anyone, especially if you are a small person. When they called to order this for me the only ones that this company stocked is in black. I wish I could get a colored one because I would order another one.

Price Paid: $65 incl taxes