I fell in love with the jacket online and was all…

I fell in love with the jacket online and was all too pleased and happy when I found out that a friend owns it and gave it to me for a trip to the woods. The jacket is great. BUT: the ventilation under the arms is so hard and inflexible that it really hurt whenever I let my arms hang down and especially with the packback on my shoulders.

Why would they make such a jacket?! It is on the very high end of the price scale and for that, I would have liked a jacket that does not give me blisters under my arms!

The Inconceivable Jacket lives up to its name. I've…

The Inconceivable Jacket lives up to its name. I've used it in warm and cold weather and it hasn't let me down. I haven't found another jacket that gives you the performance for the weight. Completely wind and waterproof. I use it as a softshell, windblock, and as raingear. I wouldn't want to be caught without it.

The Inconceivable Jacket has been discontinued.

The North Face Inconceivable Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 11, 2009 at Moosejaw.

3F Gear Lanshan 2 Review