The North Face Montana Glove
Historic Range: $29.98-$70.00
Reviewers Paid: $40.00
Historic Range: $30.96-$70.00
Historic Range: $24.45-$34.95
Historic Range: $24.83-$50.00
Historic Range: $19.98-$50.00
When winter time hits you like a freight train and the kids are begging to go outside and build snowmen or igloos, you're going to need gloves that are strong, waterproof, and will keep those fingers warm and cozy! The North Face strikes a home run once again with these amazing gloves!
- Gauntlet style length to keep snow from getting into your hands and wrist
- Zipper pockets that allow you to use chemical hand warmers.
- Cinch strap to add protection from unwanted snow and cold entering your gloves.
- Wrist straps to enable you to keep them secured to your arms so you won't drop them in the snow when you have to take them off.
- Somewhat bulky
- Takes up quite a bit of room if you need to stow them away.
- A little expensive
One of the things I cannot live without in the "snow belt" is a good pair of warm, waterproof gloves!
The North Face Montana Glove has become my favorite pair whether snowshoeing, snowboarding, or taking the kids to the sledding hill.
Exceptionally comfortable and true to size! These gloves provide all day warmth when Jack Frost decides to deliver his wintery goodness!
Very durable, warm and breathable, these hand treasures will last their owner eons and will ensure that you will get years and years of hard use.
With all North Face items, fear not sending these through the ringer! Go out there and get snowy, throw the snowballs at the kids, Backpack and snowshoe to your heart's content. Though on the pricey side they will last longer than buying multiple pairs of gloves of lesser quality.
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $40