WOW. Pretty much sums it up for this amazing jacket.

WOW. Pretty much sums it up for this amazing jacket. I have had it almost 3 months, and am really starting to wear it almost daily. The wind-proofing and breathable fabric is absolutely awesome. The fit is almost unparalleled.

This jacket elicits responses ranging from just staring from people to receiving complements all the time. It is very attractive and stylish and says you are serious about looking good AND wearing outerwear that really lives up to the hype.

I wonder why I don't see many more people with these (I live in the mountains of NC). I guess maybe the price but once you get one, you'll discover it was worth every penny. I hope to get many years out of this one, and I may even buy another in a different color.

Cons? I would have to sit here and think long and hard. So that says something about the jacket in itself. Buy this jacket, you WILL love it!

Solid work on the bluebird days out in Colorado. Good…

Solid work on the bluebird days out in Colorado. Good jacket even for colder, cloudy days. Gets a bit damp with snowy conditions, but not too shabby. Worth the price.

The S.T.H. Jacket has been discontinued.

The North Face S.T.H. Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

Keen Targhee Vent Mid Review