Regular Long
Shoulder Girth 56 in / 142 cm 56 in / 142 cm
Hip Girth 60 in / 152 cm 60 in / 152 cm
Foot Girth 38 in / 97 cm 38 in / 97 cm
Price $299.00 USD $309.00 USD

I highly recommend the women's Superlight North Face…

Summary

I highly recommend the women's Superlight North Face 0 degree sleeping bag. Very comfortable and packs well. Have never gotten cold.

Pros

• Warm
  • Packs well

Cons

• None

The North Face Women's Superlight 600 Fill, 0 degree sleeping bag is awesome! Most comfortable and warm sleeping bag. Never have I got cold while camping, in fact I have tucked in early just to get warm!

I really like this bag. I have had it for a couple…

Design: mummy
Fill: 600
Temperature Rating: 0
Weight: 3 lbs

I really like this bag. I have had it for a couple of years, and dragged it all around the Sierras. It has held up well, and kept me warm for the most part. I probably would only rate the bag to about 15-25 degrees.

What I really want to know is if the bag will zip into a male model? Anybody know?

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Superlight 0 versions

In addition to the 2 women's reviews above, there are 16 reviews for other versions of the Superlight 0. Read all reviews »

The North Face Women's Superlight 0 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2014 at The North Face.

Outdoor Research Equinox Convert Pants Review