The new-school hub design and color-coded, clip-pitch system will have this three-person, three-season gem pitched in a jiffy. The three-hub system creates steeper walls than was previously possible, creating more living space in a smaller footprint. The canopy features 40-denier nylon with no-see-um mesh for solid bug protection. The 70-denier nylon bathtub-style floor has a solid 5,000 mm waterproof coating to keep even streaming rainwater from penetrating your barracks. A 75-denier polyester rainfly with a 1,500 mm durable water-resistant finish protects your crew from wind-blown rain, sleet, or snow.
- DAC Featherlite press-fit poles with three-way hub
- Double door and double awning vestibule
- Fast and easy color-coded/clip pitch system for fast pitch
- Fully taped, water-resistant nylon floor
- Abundant loops for hanging gear loft, lantern, and line for drying clothes
- Durable steel stakes
6 lb 8 oz / 2.9 kg
7 lbs 2 oz / 3.2 kg
88 in / 224 cm
69 in / 175 cm
42 sq ft / 4 sq m
23 sq ft / sq m
45.5 in / 116 cm
Have a question about three-season? Get answers in the gear selection forum.