Why is this jacket discontinued? I live in Norway…

Why is this jacket discontinued? I live in Norway and managed to get hold on one through e-bay. I use it for alpine winter sports and find it excellent as an outer layer. The best all round jacket for cold and wet conditions, with a wool base layer it will do fine in minus 20c. Light, wind and water proof. If you find one, buy it! Awesome.

Amazing jacket! I work at a backpacking retailer so…

Amazing jacket! I work at a backpacking retailer so I get amazing deals from manufacturers. This jacket will keep you warm and dry in any condition. The best windblocker I have ever owned and super techy with lots of good features. I especially love the fleecy meshy lining in the pockets and the napoleon pocket.

The Welded Omega Jacket has been discontinued.

The North Face Welded Omega Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 1, 2007 at Backcountry Outlet.

Keen Targhee Vent Mid Review