Therm-a-Rest Stuff Sack Pillow

photo: Therm-a-Rest Stuff Sack Pillow pillow

This is a nice, lightweight, and reasonably priced stuff sack/pillow that held up to some wet days and nights pretty well. I like that it is compact and lightweight and dual purpose.

Pros

• dual purpose
  • good price
  • good construction

I was looking for a cheap stuff sack and I have liked Therm-a-Rest products before so I got this one. It works well and is super lightweight, which is nice. I took it on a trip where we had a lot of wet weather and it stayed dry pretty well. I like that it's a good price too.

This is what I really like for a pillow.

Pros

• Good idea

Cons

• None to report

I did to try to use a Thermarest pillow. What a joke. This is the thing for having a pillow. Fill it with your jacket or clothes.

Price Paid: don't remember

One of the best products I've purchased. I use it every time I'm camping, no weight, no extra space needed if used as your bag sack and virtually none needed even if you don't. I stuff a fleece in it and have a great pillow! Durable thus far (several uses). Should be a must have for everyone.

A necessity! I stuff my fleece pullover in it and it sleeps like a charm. Practically zero weight and space.

Your Review