Timberland Woodhaven Fleece-Lined Waterproof Boots

photo: Timberland Woodhaven Fleece-Lined Waterproof Boots winter boot

Price MSRP: $180.00

These boots can be worn with the fleece top folded down or unfolded for higher coverage. They have a great tread on them so are good for walking in snow and mud. When not "off roading", they are very cute for city wear. They can tolerate cold and wet. I would recommend these boots for anyone who walks!

Pros

• Warm and dry

Cons

• Shoelaces are thin and stiff, especially in cold
  • Run at least a half size small

I received these boots to review and was very happy with the fit. From experience, I knew to order a size larger. They are very comfortable. I walked a few miles through the forest after a light snow in 22° weather. They were warm and dry through snow, ice, and some mud.

IMG_20161217_142800222-Snow-Print-2.jpg

They feel secure while walking on surfaces that are a little iffy. No break in was needed. The toe box is nice and roomy.The fleece lining is lightweight and not bulky feeling. Plus, they are very cute!
IMG_20161217_135943143_HDR.jpg
I am not fond of the shoelaces. Although they are 100% recycled from plastic they are stiff and hard to manage in the cold. I like the fact that I can fold down the top and have a short boot and then unfold and have higher coverage.

IMG_20161217_142142305.jpg

IMG_20161125_200842723-1.jpg
Disclosure: I received a sample of this product for purposes of this review.

Disclosure: The reviewer received a sample of this product from the brand or its representatives in exchange for a review.

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (I kept the product after testing.)

Disclosure: The author of this review received a sample of the product from the brand or its representative in exchange for a review.
John Compisi INCENTIVIZED REVIEWER

Those are really stylish winter boots.

g00se

So my only thought is "a few miles through the snow" isn't much of a testing situation. I recently read a bike reviewer's blog where he admitted the need to write positive reviews in order to keep the free gear coming. This review really feels like that.

How to Get Outside and Recreate Responsibly this Winter