Trangoworld Grid CN Jacket

rated 5.0 of 5 stars (1)
photo: Trangoworld Grid CN Jacket wind shirt

Weight 320 g

Excellent jacket to carry it around in backpack just in case.

Pros

• Light
  • Can be stored into small bag
  • Waterproof
  • Side opening for breathing

Cons

• Price maybe

trango-world-vetrovka-grid-352-orange.jp

In one word it fits great.

I am not sure if it is supposed to be waterproof but I have used it in rain and never got any water in.

Breathability: Its material is not very breathable, but it has zip on side so you can open it to allow air to circulate.

Warmth: It is not supposed to keep you warm but if combined with some fleece it serves well.

Function: It serves me well. It has three pockets on the outside, I usually store storing bag for jacket in one of them. Zippers are good quality and never had any problem. Hood is big and very adjustable.

Durability: As I said, it serves me great and I use it often. Only the storing bag got little hole on the sewing line and I will get that fixed without problem.

Conditions: I have used it in summer in mountains in wind and rain. I have been using it for over two years now.

Price Paid: 89 euro, 149 without discount