UGQ Renegade

photo: UGQ Renegade top quilt

A more refined quilt than its predecessor the Flight Jacket that appears to be a "jack of all trades." Whether you are using this for hammock camping or tent camping this thing does it all!

Pros

• Compressible
  • Versatile
  • Custom made

Cons

• Expensive
  • Special care

First off, I just want to say thanks to UGQ Outdoor Equipment for sending me this quilt. I followed them very closely while they were finalizing the Renegade. They sent me the quilt so I could get a chance to review it as I'm just getting started with reviews. My opinions were not bought.

My use of the quilt so far is limited, but I have tested the basic features  of the quilt and have been very impressed. Please watch the video below and know that once I get some real world use out of it I will update with a full review.

Disclosure: The reviewer received a sample of this product from the brand or its representatives in exchange for a review.

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (I received a sample of this product from the brand or its representatives in exchange for a review. I kept the product after testing.)