Very light and comfortable. I tend to sweat quickly…

Price Paid: $35 on sale

Summary

Very light and comfortable. I tend to sweat quickly but I didn't get overheated even though it is a long sleeve. When I did sweat it wicked it away just like I had hoped it would. Great base layer.

Pros

• Light
  • Moisture wicking

Cons

• Shouldn't have bought black lol

I found this long sleeve very comfortable and light. I don't tend to like long sleeve gear if I can avoid it, but this product didn't annoy me at all.

I tend to sweat rather quickly, but that wasn't an issue with this at all. As quick as I would sweat it would remove enough moisture that I didn't get uncomfortable. This proved to be a great base layer for me for the early morning when it was still cool enough to need to keep some heat in.

Welcome to Trailspace, Shannon!

The Under Armour CoolSwitch Trail Long Sleeve Tee is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 25, 2018 at CampSaver.com.

Keen Targhee Vent Mid Review