Under Armour Micro G Kilchis Fishing Shoes

Price MSRP: $80.00
Current Retail: $69.99-$79.99
Historic Range: $44.77-$79.99
Weight 9 oz
Best Use Built for the water, with outsoles that stick to slippery surfaces like wet boat decks and rocks
Materials Highly breathable, quick-dry textile upper / Welded synthetic overlays for abrasion protection / Contoured midsole designed for rapid drainage / Full-length Micro G foam midsole for all day comfort / Non-marking rubber outsole for grip on smooth, wet surfaces
Women's
Price MSRP: $80.00
Current Retail: $69.99-$79.99
Historic Range: $38.88-$79.99
Weight 9 oz

For a water shoe, I couldn't really expect a better shoe. They are lightweight, soles are comfortable, and they fit great.

Pros

• Drains well

Cons

• Mesh is thin and may not last very long. Time will tell.

These are comfortable and light. Most people would not wear socks with them in the water, but you could probably wear socks with them (dry) and they would be even more comfortable as a casual daily shoe.

I personally just wear them with no socks, and bring them in my bag when I'm going fishing. I switch out my hiking shoes / tennis shoes for these when I get there, and put my shoes and socks back on before hiking back.

Experience

I've used these shoes twice now, and walked at least 3.5 miles in them. Nearly 3 on the first day.

For light, short hikes into water, I would wear these. I'd recommend wearing socks to your destination for added padding. In and around the water though, these are great.

This is my first fishing shoe in a very long time, and a stark contrast from my last pair. These look modern and cool.

Thanks for sharing your first review on Trailspace, Brennan!

Win Kora Wool Activewear for Year-Round Adventuring

Kuiu Peloton 97 Fleece Zip-T Hoodie Review

Lowe Alpine Mesa 6 Review

Maine Fall Color - 2 Night GLT East Side

Coleman Northern Nova Review

Which Leather Waterproofing/Conditioner Do You Use and Why?