United by Blue 25L Rift Pack
Historic Range: $50.60-$88.00
14 in W x 19 in H x 7.75 in D
This sleek and classy pack is so useful and comfortable it goes from the trail to the boardroom. Use this on your commute to work or school as well as your weekend trail adventure.
- Quality construction with a compact, efficient use of space
- The specialty pockets hold everything for which they are intended, while giving you some more space for extras
- The single carrying handle is well-placed, strong, and very comfortable—nice one
- It is super comfortable and stays in place even on the bike
- No hydration hose slit. This seems like an oversight, because the main pouch easily holds a large water bladder.
- No integrated rain fly. I am afraid to get this pack dirty, it looks too nice!
- No waist belt, making it more comfortable with the pack weighed down.
I occasionally get equipment to review in exchange for a review. While testing the Roanline market place, I selected the United by Blue 25L Rift Backpack to test out while camping at the Leelanau State Park campground in northern Michigan.
We used this pack while hiking on the beautiful trails within this state park, and while riding around on the Peninsula Wine Trail. This pack fits in as well on the trail as it will in the boardroom, or commuter train. It has a sleek profile and clean, tight lines which give it all the class of a briefcase while offering the versatility of a backpack.
I expect it to last many years of regular use.
Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (I kept the product after testing.)