Without a doubt the BEST trail shoe I have ever worn.

Without a doubt the BEST trail shoe I have ever worn. Stability with cushion - breath well in the heat and drain efficiently in the water crossings. Buy this shoe.

Excellent shoe. I use it for long distance trail running,…

Use: Technical trail running
Break-in Period: Minimal

Excellent shoe. I use it for long distance trail running, training, and racing, mostly at the 50km distance. I had real trouble finding a light shoe that still had enough protection to keep my feet comfy on long, technical runs. I have tried A LOT of shoes from many different companies (Montrail, Salomon, adidas, Asics, NB) and the Amp has definitely won me over to Vasque. I have also tried the Velocity and Lightspeed, but prefer the Amp.

The Vaque Amp is the most versatile, comfortable,…

Materials: gore and more
Use: all season trail hiking and flat walking shoe
Break-in Period: none
Weight: 1-2 pounds...didn't weigh them- but they are size 14 mens

The Vaque Amp is the most versatile, comfortable, dependable, and solid hiking shoe I have ever owned. Yes, it is called a trail running shoe but I only use it for trail hiking. I went through three other shoes in two seasons, and thought I was on a treadmill looking for one with all the right stuff...then I bought the Vasques. The best of the lot. The very best lightweight, low cut trail hiking shoe I've ever felt or walked in!