I got these boots 1/2 price at a going out of business…

Materials: Full grain smooth leather, Goretex, skywalk sole
Use: Everything!
Break-in Period: None!
Weight: ??
Price Paid: $150 CDN (reg. $300)

I got these boots 1/2 price at a going out of business sale. I've learned since that Vasque no longer makes this model because it was too similar to other boots. It is virtually identical to the Sundowner Classic GTX. This boot is totally waterproof, incredibly comfortable and has amazing support. I have a hip problem that rears its head when I'm walking up inclines and since wearing these boots, the pain has been virtually eliminated. I wear them everywhere to do anything and they are the most comfortable footwear I've ever owned. I only wear wool or synthetic (wigwam brand) socks with them and I've never had any kind of friction problems with them. Blister free 100%! I haven't been backpacking with them yet, but they'll be tested to death this summer! I would recommend this boot (in its alter ego form of the S.C. GTX) to anyone who wants a quality boot that performs.