Wenzel Lodgepole 40° - 50° Sleeping Bag

photo: Wenzel Lodgepole 40° - 50° Sleeping Bag warm weather synthetic sleeping bag

Price MSRP: $34.95
Reviewers Paid: $34.95
Size 35 x 80 in
Weight 4 lb 12 oz
Shell Fabric Polyester Taffeta
Liner Fabric Polyester Brushed Pongee

I cannot tell you how happy I am to have this new sleeping bag! I’m now sleeping so much better while camping.

Pros

• Soft to sleep in
  • Great length and overall size
  • Keeps we nice and warm

Cons

• Zipper was sliding down as I rolled around getting comfortable.

I love having the extra room!! After sleeping in a mummy bag for a few years, I am So Excited to be back in comfort. I also love how soft the material is too.

Experience

I camp a lot and own a lot of different gear.

Welcome to Trailspace, Charyl.

The Lodgepole's roomy, oversized fit will allow you to sprawl out while keeping you toasty between 40-50 degrees with its quick-warming brushed liner, cozy fleece collar, and fleece-lined footbox.

Pros

• Oversized
  • Fleece collar
  • Fleece footbox

Cons

• Boring color

I'm 5'3" and I am a stomach sleeper. I like to have a knee up and in this bag, I can actually put my knee up. This is the biggest plus about this sleeping bag.

The fleece collar is great too. I used this in my camper with the ac on 66° so I was able to use it and not sweat to death. The zipper worked great—I hate it when it gets caught over and over again in itself.

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer
Price Paid: Had a gift card

Disclosure: The author of this review received a sample of the product from the brand or its representative in exchange for a review.

Welcome to Trailspace, Shannon. Did you get a gift card from a friend, or was this a promo from the brand? Thanks.

Shannon Guy INCENTIVIZED REVIEWER

This was a giftcard from The Dyrt to test out the product.

Thanks for clarifying that, Shannon.

Patagonia Iron Forge Hemp Canvas Double Knee Pants Review