Wild Zora Summit Savory Chicken

photo: Wild Zora Summit Savory Chicken meat entrée

Price Historic Range: $7.93-$12.95

We are avid backpackers and this was a great meal. Not only is the food great, the package is lightweight and easy to store.

Pros

• Taste

Wild Zora has great products. The food is delicious and healthy. We backpack for several days at a time and Wild Zora is the way to go backpacking. We saved space and weight with the products. After a long day of walking these meals hit the spot.

Experience

The meals are yummy, the packaging is great. The website is fast and efficient.

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (Kept)

Disclosure: The author of this review received a sample of the product from the brand or its representative in exchange for a review.

This meal is especially great for camping or for a quick easily prepared meal while on the go.

Pros

• Wild Zora’s Summit Savory Chicken is great for backpacking as it is lightweight. This is a paleo meal, it’s gluten-free and has no artificial flavorings, and it’s packed with protein.
  • It’s extremely easy to prepare and has overall good taste.

Cons

• I really don’t have much to say negatively about this product, other than it could have a bit more flavor.

Just add boiling water and wait 10-15 minutes and boom it’s ready. It made for a great meal on my trip.

Looking forward to trying their breakfast meals. Will be buying from Wild Zora again soon!

Experience

I took this meal along with me on a overnight camping trip. It was super easy to prepare! It was great having a hot meal after getting camp setup. My only regret is I didn’t buy one of their breakfast meals for the morning after.

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (I ate every bite. )

Want Two Puffy Jackets from Rab?

Six Moon Designs Minimalist V2 Review