Wild Zora Summit Savory Chicken

photo: Wild Zora Summit Savory Chicken meat entrée

Price Historic Range: $7.93-$12.95

We are avid backpackers and this was a great meal. Not only is the food great, the package is lightweight and easy to store.

Pros

• Taste

Wild Zora has great products. The food is delicious and healthy. We backpack for several days at a time and Wild Zora is the way to go backpacking. We saved space and weight with the products. After a long day of walking these meals hit the spot.

Experience

The meals are yummy, the packaging is great. The website is fast and efficient.

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (Kept)

Disclosure: The author of this review received a sample of the product from the brand or its representative in exchange for a review.

This meal is especially great for camping or for a quick easily prepared meal while on the go.

Pros

• Wild Zora’s Summit Savory Chicken is great for backpacking as it is lightweight. This is a paleo meal, it’s gluten-free and has no artificial flavorings, and it’s packed with protein.
  • It’s extremely easy to prepare and has overall good taste.

Cons

• I really don’t have much to say negatively about this product, other than it could have a bit more flavor.

Just add boiling water and wait 10-15 minutes and boom it’s ready. It made for a great meal on my trip.

Looking forward to trying their breakfast meals. Will be buying from Wild Zora again soon!

Experience

I took this meal along with me on a overnight camping trip. It was super easy to prepare! It was great having a hot meal after getting camp setup. My only regret is I didn’t buy one of their breakfast meals for the morning after.

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (I ate every bite. )

How to Get Outside and Recreate Responsibly this Winter

Hoka TenNine Hike GTX Review

Jetboil MiniMo Cooking System Review

ZJ Sport Epic Medium Wing Paddle Review

Does anyone have plans to build something like this