Bought the Tsunami in March, 2010. Have used it many…

Bought the Tsunami in March, 2010. Have used it many times since then. This is the BEST kayak. I fell in love with it when I test-paddled the kayak. I didn't even want to try any other kayaks. It glides beautifully in the water. It is so comfortable. Sitting for 2 plus hours is not a problem.

I paddle in a bay in NJ and it does get windy. I don't have a rudder and this kayak just handles so easily, even in a stiff wind. It weighs 50lbs (~23 kg). So, it is easy to load and unload by myself.

I would highly recommend this kayak. The business where I bought it sold all three they had in stock by the end of April 2010! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my kayak.

$1,169.00

The Wilderness Systems Tsunami 135 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 26, 2015 at Outdoorplay.

Inov-8 Mudclaw G 260 Review