Broke apart in less than 10 short hikes...CRAP. Used…

Price Paid: about $80

Summary

Broke apart in less than 10 short hikes...CRAP.

Pros

• NOT a thing

Cons

• Cheap materials
  • Hard to repair construction

Used them less than 10 times and the plastic broke and the entire foot piece came out still attached to my foot. Cheap construction...going to attempt fixing them, but would never buy another pair. Even some of the plastic on the decking cracked and broke off.

That's unfortunate, Bob. Thanks for sharing your experience. Care to share a picture of your busted snowshoe in your review for others to see?

These are junk. The plastic break up around the rivets…

Price Paid: Don't Recall

Summary

These are junk. The plastic break up around the rivets the first time you wear them. I have two pair, worn one time for a 2-mile hike. We had to stop in the middle and use shoe string to tie them back together to get home.

Pros

• None

Cons

• All the rivet points break out and they fall a part.

Complete and total waste of money. Don't buy or you will be sorry!

I love my shoes. I have the 825's and they are great.

I love my shoes. I have the 825's and they are great. This is the 3rd winter I've had them, no problems.

Here in the Northeast we've had lots of snow this winter and I've used them almost every day. Love them.

rated 2.50 of 5 stars All Trail Series 825 versions

In addition to the 3 men's reviews above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Trail Series 825. Read all reviews »