Zamberlan Collina

rated 5.0 of 5 stars

The Collina has been discontinued. If you're looking for something new, check out the best backpacking boots for 2020.

Price Reviewers Paid: $95.00

These are very impressive boots. I got them just about a week before my first multi day backpacking trip and I haven't looked back. I wore them mostly around the house for just a few days before the trip, and I never had any trouble. They are very waterproof with their gusseted toungues. They have very nice Vibram soles. I have had traction on very steep, sheer granite, enough so that I can walk where my friends are sliding down on their butts. I don't know if that's just me or them, or if it's really the soles, but either way I'm still impressed. I scuffed them up significantly during a trip to the presidentials where I spent a lot of time above treeline in all that rocky scree around the summits of Washington, Jefferson and Adams, but this is only aesthetic. I've had them for a year and a half and they are showing thier age as any boot will, but I am not expecting to buy new boots for a few years yet.

Materials: Full Leather

Hoka TenNine Hike GTX Review

Jetboil MiniMo Cooking System Review

ZJ Sport Epic Medium Wing Paddle Review

Going Higher Art Loeb Trl

Does anyone have plans to build something like this