Asolo Fandango

photo: Asolo Fandango hiking boot

Price Historic Range: $158.95
Reviewers Paid: $300.00

These boots are bliss on the feet.

Pros

• Comfort
  • Stability

I have had many pairs of boots and have always had problems with my feet. These boots are fabulous for comfort. Just done the Great Ocean Walk - 8 day hike - and not one problem. They do not require hours of walking to break them in either.

I did purchase the men's sizing as I found the women's a bit narrow for my foot. Would definitely recommend.

Just bought these babies today and after one day of wearing them I can only say they rock.

The fact that the inside is entirely made of leather feels just so good on the feet, so soft and smooth, it's almost like walking on clouds.

Loved them from the moment I put my feet in them. Before purchasing them I've tried out many other models from different brands, but with these it was love at first ... touch. The way they hold your ankles makes you feel very stable and secure.

The built quality is great and they weight around 750 grams each, which is quite good for hiking boots and is on par with boots made of GoreTex (which is a material that tries to imitate leather, but is (supposed to be) lighter).

Will still have to try them out there more and post back with some updates.

Price Paid: 170€

Win Kora Wool Activewear for Year-Round Adventuring

Klean Kanteen 27oz Classic Review

GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Dualist HS Review

NiteCore NU25 Review

Which Leather Waterproofing/Conditioner Do You Use and Why?

Zamberlan Baffin GT Review