Banner & Oak Pathfinder

photo: Banner & Oak Pathfinder cap

Price MSRP: $29.00
Reviewers Paid: $29.00
Material 100% Cotton Chino Twill Fabric, Meshback is 100% Polyester

A nice hat with women's heads in mind.

Pros

• Slightly smaller than generic or men's fit hats
  • Color is pleasing to the eye
  • Adjustable
  • Well stitched

Cons

• Mesh and top are stiff out of the box
  • Only slightly smaller than men's fit

From time to time I get products to test. This is one of those times.

My head is on the small side and I am always on the lookout for hats that fit well and don't look ridiculous on me. Even though this hat is still on the large size for me, I like the look and feel of it.

Out of the box it was stiff and took some working to soften it up. I think/hope it will continue to soften up as it will fit a bit better if it were softer. The adjuster snaps on the back are good and tight, so no worries about it coming undone.

I wore the hat out on hikes in the mornings in sun and rain and found that it did not bleed or fade.

Experience

I have a few shirts from Banner and Oak that I really like. I appreciate that the company is based in the Arkansas Ozarks and understand and appreciate the outdoors. I've used the hat about a dozen times and look forward to keeping it in my hat rotation.

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (kept it)

Disclosure: The author of this review received a sample of the product from the brand or its representative in exchange for a review.

This is a lightweight, stylish, comfortable cap. I would definitely buy/gift.

Pros

• This is lightweight, easily adjustable, stylish, practical, and comfortable.

Cons

• I believe the mesh is a little stiff or maybe it’s because it’s a fresh new hat and even so not enough to not recommend the product.

I wouldn’t consider myself a hat person but while camping and hiking in Alaska I’ve discovered they’ve made me happier. This hat is a cute trucker style hat with a mesh backing. It fits true to size and is easily adjustable.

I always have a hard time figuring out how to bend a hat, but in my opinion this one was easy to make cute and feel nice. I gave it a 4/5 star due to the mesh feeling a little thick/not easily bendable.

I am not a big hat buyer so this might just be a sign of a new hat. All in all I would definitely buy more products from this company and think they would make cute gifts!

Experience

I wore this outside for a day of yard work. It was cute, kept the mosquitoes and sun out of my face, and felt comfortable. I am packing this for my camping trip this coming weekend.

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer

Welcome to Trailspace, Samantha. Did you get this hat from Banner & Oak through the Dyrt?

Samantha Frazier INCENTIVIZED REVIEWER