The Original Bern Visor Lid. Baker Hard hat used for all seasons mainly safety gear used for skiing and snowboarding. Designed for non-motorized action sports. Comes in many colors with visor.
- Helps prevent serious brain injury
- Protects against skull laceration and skull fracture
- Most ski resort require a helmet be worn
- Fits and looks better than any of the other helmets
- Can attach a GoPro or video device
- Makes my head sweat
- Impaired senses and discomfort
- Recklessness increase
Detachable earpad and wool liner can come out and you can wear this helmet with a beanie or without... maybe can hand wash the liner in cool water (I haven't tried mine).
The box my Bern Baker came in... pick'd mine up at Sports Authority, lil beat up cause I carry'd it back from Utah on the carry-on to California.
$99. Can choose color/ style, size ...
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $20
Great lid for multi sport use. It's been on the bike trails, the ski trails, and the river with me.
- Multi-sport helmet
- Nice and easily removable ear pads
- Stylish look
- Only con I can think of is that when used for multiple sports the ear pieces tend to wear a bit.
Love, love, love this helmet!! I bought it new and had it as my snow sport helmet to begin, but it quickly became my XC mtn bike helmet as well. I even used it in whitewater kayaking!
One more con about the helmet is that my son has taken it from me and won't give it back. LOL
Where to Buy
You May Like
Current Retail: $47.99
Historic Range: $29.00-$137.47
Reviewers Paid: $20.00