Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL2

Great tent, but too small for 2 guys in my opinion.

Summary

Great tent, but too small for 2 guys in my opinion. Too small for 2 in general.

Pros

• Great construction
  • Easy setup
  • 2 doors
  • Neutral colors
  • Strong and durable

Cons

• Tinyyyyyyyyy

Loved everything about the tent besides its size. You can get two men in it true, but you better be head to toe and don't plan on moving around. lol. One trip and I returned it for the 3-man version of the same tent and was never happier. A pound heavier, but I have room to do whatever i please.

The construction of these tents is great. Strong, rigid, easy to setup, but there is a technique. Follow the instructions or you will more than likely break the center pole.

I love Big Agnes tents, just not the size of this model.

steveafrica

I see a lot of reviews complaining about the size of two person tents. My feeling is that if you are going to share a tent with someone you are not sleeping with, get a three person tent.

The Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL2 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 24, 2017 at EMS.

NRS H2Core Silkweight Hoodie Review