BodyGlide Foot Glide

photo: BodyGlide Foot Glide hygiene supply/device

Price Current Retail: $5.00-$8.00
Historic Range: $5.00-$8.00
Reviewers Paid: $5.00

Another tool in your arsenal for the battle against foot blisters.

Pros

• Easy to apply
  • Dry to touch, non-greasy
  • Lasts all day
  • Made with vegan, plant derived ingredients

Those of you who follow my reviews know, that a common issue for me is foot care. My feet are a mess... no arches, bunions, narrow heel/wide forefoot, long toes. In short, foot issues are the bane of my hiking life.

IMG_20180825_174349.jpg

In my battle against blisters, I have found this simple product to be as effective as anything I've tried. I was familiar with BodyGlide products, as I have used their non-greasy cycling balm on my cycling shorts for years, and love it. So when I discovered they had a version for the feet, I had to give it a try.

Use of the product is simple. Just rub it on any potential problem areas, just like you would put deodorant on in the morning. In my case, this is heels, bunions, and toes. Once you have it on, it lasts all day. It's not greasy, goes on dry, and doesn't inhibit your sweat or skin breathing. It makes a nice lubricated shield, so that your socks/footwear can't grab on to your skin, and cause a blister.

IMG_20180825_174409.jpg

I have been using Foot Glide for a couple of years now, and never hike without putting it on first. I've found it effective in summer and winter, and everywhere in between. Hiking, snowshoeing, cycling, you name it. I highly recommend this stuff, if blisters are a problem in your hiking life. I found that a small tube of this stuff has lasted the whole summer, and for five bucks, it is totally worth it.

Thanks for the review, David! Little things like these can make a huge difference in comfort.

David Link

Agreed! Every once in a while, I forget to use this stuff before a hike, and I always regret it. I need to do a review of Engo pads as well, which are the other small "big" thing in my foot arsenal.

FORLOH AllClima 3L Rain Jacket with RECCO Review