CamelBak Pursuit 24 LR 100 Oz

A great day pack in the 20 to 25 liter size. This…

Summary

A great day pack in the 20 to 25 liter size.

Pros

• Comfort
  • Fit
  • Features
  • Adjustability

Cons

• None

This is a great pack. I tried (7) packs on at my local REI store (all weighted down — approx 15 lbs. each), and this pack was the clear winner.

Fit: It was the most comfortable pack I tried.

Comfort: After walking around the store with this pack on, I almost forgot that I was wearing it.

Capacity: For a daypack, this size fit my particular needs. At 24 liters (3 liters being the bladder), it is perfect for my needs

If you are looking for a daypack in the capacity range of 20 to 25 liters, this is a pack that you might want to consider. Although it is on the expensive side, it does come with a 3 liter bladder. Most of the others I looked at did not come with a bladder. If you purchased a less expensive pack, then add a 3 liter bladder, you would be very close to what this pack cost.

When I was in the market for a new pack in this size ranger, I did a lot of online research. I visited many forums, read reviews, and watched videos on many different brands of packs. When I went to my local REI store, I thought I had a good idea which packs I might be interested in. As it turned out, the pack I ended up buying (CamelBak Pursuit 24LR), was NOT on my original list.

I would definitely recommend this day pack.

Thanks for sharing your first review, Tom! I'm curious, how long have you been using your Pursuit and what's a comfortable load for it? Any pics you'd be willing to share in your review?