Coghlan's Lightweight Poncho
Well, the price is worth it and I have re-used them.
- Cheap. I mean, really cheap.
- I recycled mine, once it was ripped, at the grocery store plastic recycling bin.
- Lightweight. Carry a few for your dork friends who said at the TH "It won't rain!" Ha! You look like a hero!
- It makes one look like a homeless person.
- It will rip easily, on sharp plants, and here in the desert, those are plentiful.
I think I told it all in the pros and cons.
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $1
You May Like
Reviewers Paid: $1.00