Coleman Max Micro Stove

I have never had any trouble lighting it. I like that…

Price Paid: Bought it, but don't recall its price. Not expensive at all.

Summary

I have never had any trouble lighting it. I like that it connects right on top of the fuel and uses the fuel tank as a stable base. Also provides a nice stable base for pot to cook on. Very lightweight. Sorry, I don't have a fuel canister to show with it in the pictures.

Pros

• Stable
  • Extremely compact

Cons

• The only drawback is it has no shield to protect from winds.

IMG_20151130_061629.jpg

IMG_20151130_061617.jpg

IMG_20151130_061424.jpg

IMG_20151130_061515.jpg

Very easy to get lit. I love that it is so compact and easy to use. I have had it for approximately 5 years and haven't had any problems with it.

I keep it in the box it came in which is bent and ripped and falling apart but the stove doesn't have anything wrong with it. It's not bent or anything. Very durable.

I have taken it out in all types of terrain and never been dissatisfied with its performance.

Welcome to Trailspace, Amy! Thanks for sharing your first review with us. Do you have any pictures of your stove you could share in your review?

G00SE

Thanks for the review, Amy. I'm wondering if you could show a pic of this stove next to a fuel canister. I'd like to get an idea of size.

Thanks for the pictures, Amy.