EcoVessel The Perk 20oz
I have tried a variety of insulated mugs for our travels but wanted this one for the removable strainer so I could enjoy loose leaf tea while traveling and for this, it works very well.
- Strainer steeped tea efficiently and kept it hot for a long time
- The push-button lid is very secure (especially with the locking mechanism)
- The removable strainer is also good to keep ice away from your mouth when drinking cold beverages
- The protective silicone bumper does just that—protects both the bottle and surfaces on which the bottle is placed
- Occasionally, the push-button lid would stick and require a second attempt to open
- The push-button lid can get in the way of your nose when drinking
Everything you need to know about this product is indicated in the pros and cons above!
Insulated mugs have been a game-changer for traveling. I remember the days of long ago when cold drinks would not stay that way in a hot car and you had to drink your hot beverages as soon as they were the right temperature or they wouldn't stay hot. EcoVessel does a great job in the insulated mug arena
Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (The Dyrt)
Where to Buy
Help support this site by making your next gear purchase through one of the links above. Click a link, buy what you need, and the seller will contribute a portion of the purchase price to support Trailspace's independent gear reviews.