Eureka! Women's Casper 15

Temperature rating 15 F / -9.4 C
Fill Rteq synthetic
Shape mummy
Max user height 5 ft 8 in / 180 cm 6 ft 2 in / 200 cm

If you're a tallish or largish woman like me (5'8", size XL), you probably won't fit inside. I bought this for backpacking, as it is fairly small and light, but it didn't work for me.

Pros

• Packs small

Cons

• Too small for taller or larger women

I couldn't fit in this bag. Granted, I'm 5'8", so at the upper limit of their height range, but sticking out the end wasn't the only problem. I wear a women's XL, so I'm definitely bigger, but still within straight clothing sizes...but I couldn't zip it up with my arms inside.

I was cold as expected, but it was way too small to even fairly rate the temperature comfort when it wouldn't close.

I bought this for backpacking but ended up splurging on a Marmot down bag instead, because I couldn't take this.

This is an incredible bag. I spent ages researching it and eventually decided on this one and it's awesome!!! Warmth is incredible and it backs down great for a synthetic since it comes with its own stuff sack. It has great features and I take it on all sorts of backpacking trips even if I'm staying in a hut and my down bag will do because its so warm and comfortable.

Design: Mummy
Temperature Rating: 15 Celcius
Weight: 3lbs

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Casper 15 versions

In addition to the 2 women's reviews above, there are 4 reviews for other versions of the Casper 15. Read all reviews »

How to Get Outside and Recreate Responsibly this Winter

Hoka TenNine Hike GTX Review

Jetboil MiniMo Cooking System Review

ZJ Sport Epic Medium Wing Paddle Review

Going Higher Art Loeb Trl

Does anyone have plans to build something like this