Eureka! Women's Casper 15

Temperature rating 15 F / -9.4 C
Fill Rteq synthetic
Shape mummy
Max user height 5 ft 8 in / 180 cm 6 ft 2 in / 200 cm

If you're a tallish or largish woman like me (5'8", size XL), you probably won't fit inside. I bought this for backpacking, as it is fairly small and light, but it didn't work for me.

Pros

• Packs small

Cons

• Too small for taller or larger women

I couldn't fit in this bag. Granted, I'm 5'8", so at the upper limit of their height range, but sticking out the end wasn't the only problem. I wear a women's XL, so I'm definitely bigger, but still within straight clothing sizes...but I couldn't zip it up with my arms inside.

I was cold as expected, but it was way too small to even fairly rate the temperature comfort when it wouldn't close.

I bought this for backpacking but ended up splurging on a Marmot down bag instead, because I couldn't take this.

This is an incredible bag. I spent ages researching it and eventually decided on this one and it's awesome!!! Warmth is incredible and it backs down great for a synthetic since it comes with its own stuff sack. It has great features and I take it on all sorts of backpacking trips even if I'm staying in a hut and my down bag will do because its so warm and comfortable.

Design: Mummy
Temperature Rating: 15 Celcius
Weight: 3lbs

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Casper 15 versions

In addition to the 2 women's reviews above, there are 4 reviews for other versions of the Casper 15. Read all reviews »

Arc'teryx Alpha SV Jacket Review