Five Ten Anasazi VCS - Women's

rated 5.0 of 5 stars (1)

The Women's Anasazi VCS has been discontinued. If you're looking for something new, check out the best climbing shoes for 2020.

photo: Five Ten Women's Anasazi VCS climbing shoe

Price Historic Range: $69.95-$129.00
Reviewers Paid: $70.00

Bottom line--These shoes are god's gift to every climber with narrow feet and a low volume heel (the womens specific model). They're the most versatile shoe I've ever worn; I've worn them bouldering, sport, trad, and multi-pitch climbing.

Once broken in, they're really comfortable too. I bought these shoes a couple months before I left for a 6 month climbing trip, and I wore them most days. Now (a year later), they are just starting to show signs of needing to be replaced/resoled. And I have to add-- even though the edges are pretty much nonexistent at this point, they still edge like the day I bought them.

Even though it can be hard to find these shoes for less than $100, it will probably save you money in the long run to buy them, because they're so versatile and durable. Enjoy!

Materials: synthetic
Use: bouldering, sport, traditional, multi-pitch
Break-in Period: 10 pitches

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Anasazi VCS versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Anasazi VCS. Read all reviews »