GoLite is no longer in business, and the Laze Bag has been discontinued. If you're looking for something new, check out the best 3-season synthetic sleeping bags for 2022.
Historic Range: $55.96-$169.99
Reviewers Paid: $55.00
A very nice bag at a great price. I have been using this bag for backpacking trips in North East and TN for last six months. It is serving me very well.
- fairly lightweight for the price
- very compressable
- temperature rating is very true
- I like the sizes that GoLite offers for their sleeping bags, that helped me find my perfect fitting.
- I like the hood and it closes off any draft or cold wind that one can expect in a cold night.
- very water resistant shell
- color, unassuming and easy to care for
- Half way zipper, a full length zipper or a longer zipper would make entry and exit much easier
- no small pockets to store small stuff that is found in other bags, like my Sierra Designs bags
- although I did not face it yet, but I heard that the Polarguard Delta is not as durable as some other insulation in the market.
Overall I am very happy with the bag. It provides more comfort and warmth than some more expensive bags that I have used and am currently using. But I found that in most of my outdoors trips I am taking this bag along leaving some of the other pricier bags home. I don't use down for some personal reason. This bag is one of the better choices with synthetic insulation...
Fill: Polarguard Delta
Temperature Rating: +20º
Weight: 2.75 lbs
Price Paid: US $55