Hammock Bliss No See Um No More Hammock Bliss

rated 4.0 of 5 stars
photo: Hammock Bliss No See Um No More Hammock Bliss hammock

Price Current Retail: $90.00
Historic Range: $54.57-$90.00

THIS IS FOR THE HAMMOCK BLISS SEE UM NO MORE... NOT THE SINGLE HAMMOCK!!!!

Just got this last week and haven't used it on the trail yet. I have strung it up and tested it but I will update my review after I have been in it all night.

My first impression is "wow, this is awesome". Weighs in about 30 oz. I like the way the shock cord that holds the bug net stows away in little pouches. Very roomy and stable. I bought this model because of the 6mm rope it uses. I am going to add two carabiners to eliminate the need for knots. Get the tree straps, they work great. I am making a Tyvek bivy to put my sleeping bag in and hopefully get in some winter camping.

Overall, nice hammock and seems durable. Time will tell.

Update: December 1, 2009

Overall, nice hammock and seems durable. Time will tell.

Design: Hammock with bug net