Historic Range: $224.95
Amazing. Put it up in 5 minutes and in the dark the first time I ever used it. So comfortable. With serious cervical spine issues I got better sleep in this than on my 800$ Tempurpedic. It got as low as 20 degrees f that night and snowed and I was warm in an old military bag and amazingly comfortable.
I will never buy a different brand hammock for a serious camping hammock. Maybe some parachute hammocks etc for fun around the house, but not for the AT or anything.
- Way too many to list, easily put up and broken down even without snakeskin, but they do make it even easier.
- The comfort was better than any mattress or hammock; none even come close.
- Amazing design and no bugs or critters will be able to get in and the tarp it comes with is amazing at keeping the precipitation and sun swell as the wind out.
- I could list Pros for days.
- So much room inside it is unbelievable. Kind of sleep at an angle to maximize comfort. I have had a girlfriend with me several times with no issue and still tons of space. I would even have 2 in it with me in the future at some point.
- At this point I have used it around 8-10 times for over 30 days combined and I do not have a complaint yet. If using it in extreme cold I would recommend buying Hennessey's 4-season add-on or making your own, but it can definitely be used in under 10 deg f if you are prepared you will be perfectly warm.
- Kind of pricey buy, so worth it I cannot even use this as a con and still feel like I am telling the truth.
See storyline and pros above.